The Diary Of Hardly

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Heck, Mr. Diary, I waz a juss tryin 2 help her, an I figgered that we waz on sum type uv a familiar bases since she had jussed unzipped my pants 3 times.

Hardly
:th :lol: :gig

I am sooooooooo glad I had just finished my first cup of coffee, or else I'd of spewed on my 'puter screen!!!!!!!!

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tallman said:
The Diary of Hardly

Date: %3$(#*&%^$(@ #(&)#, and thats allz Im a gonna say 4 now.

Deer Mr. Diary

The other day I waz in the city an a gittin ready to ride the bus back home. Well, win the bus showed up we all got in line 2 git on, and ther waz this young lady rite in front uv me dresses in one uv them store bought extra tite skirts. Well, win it waz time 4 her to get on the bus she cudnt make the first step up in2 the bus on akount that that skirt waz 2 tite so the lady a driven the bus told her 2 reach back an unzip the skirt sum so she cud make the step. Well, after she tried this 3 times without bein successable, I made the decide that I had better help so I juss got a hold uv her an lifted her up an put her on that first step. Well, she turned a round an slapped me rite akross the face, an started a tellen me how fresh actin I waz a bein an allz.

Heck, Mr. Diary, I waz a juss tryin 2 help her, an I figgered that we waz on sum type uv a familiar bases since she had jussed unzipped my pants 3 times.

Hardly
Hardly! U cheatin fool! I'm done with u now! Aftr allz i ben doin to try to inprez Miss Free four u!! :rant And here u arr messin round with huzzies on a buz! U broke mi heart Hardly! :hit I hope u catch her fleaz!! :smack

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Redhen, take a big, deep breath. If you read it carefully (Oh...er....well, nevermind....)

You will have to trust me on this one. Hardly was not at fault here, the hussy in the miniskirt assaulted him. He was actually being a gentlemen.

So you are not off the hook, we are still waiting for the youtube video.

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
U sure he waznt cheatin Miss Free? :fl And i'm still workin on mi tazks u gave me to du. Hardly beter knot have ben cheatin on me... :hit

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Redhen, free is right in her assessment of this situation.

He keeps telling me that he can hardly wait until you two have your first date. He wants to take you groundhog hunting!

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Redhen, free is right in her assessment of this situation.

He keeps telling me that he can hardly wait until you two have your first date. He wants to take you groundhog hunting!
Ooh, Thatz a gurls dream come tru Mr. Tallman! Hoggie huntin four r first date!
502_sign0042.gif
Im so n luve!