I think Hardly is learning how 2 txt.
:lol:

Just makes ya'll prowd, don't it?

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Boy, would I like to have access to that scrap lumber pile! :p
Ms free, this here's Hardly. That there lumber pile is most depliciated. I don't no watt the neighbor did with allz that lumber. It R most all gone, but his barn ain't near all built.

Bye the wa Ms free, I'm lookin 4 a nice girl person to date, and I waz a wonderin

Hardly, you stop that.

Sorry folks, it Tallman here.

Hardly, I told you that you could post your diary, and that is all. You are not supposed to be talking directly with the people on this forum. Now post the page of your diary and go home.

The Diary of Hardly

Date: It is bein worked upon.

Deer Diary

Well, this next weekend is the big Memorial Day Selebration with ant Hatties relatives. Its a big family union type uv thing where people starts to commin in a few daz earily to catch up a bunch uv fiss 4 a big fiss fry. With this here Selebration an all I am awfally bizy so I dont have much time 2 rite, but I gots me this question 4 U.

I had me this here coon a getting in the chicken house, an last night I got him cot in 1 uv them live traps. Hes nice an fat so Im goin to butcher him.

Do U no how to fix coon soos it tastes like fiss?

Hardly,

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Cut it into chunks and batter it up, then deepfry in fishy oil, like dac suggested. Serve it with tartar sauce (sweet pickle relish and mayo makes a quick one) and lemon wedges and no one will know the difference.

Works with woodchuck, too.

My hair is salt and (red) pepper....... ;) My dh would gladly give me up now and then, too, especially when I show up with another goat in the back seat of my car... :lol:

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Cut it into chunks and batter it up, then deepfry in fishy oil, like dac suggested. Serve it with tartar sauce (sweet pickle relish and mayo makes a quick one) and lemon wedges and no one will know the difference.

Works with woodchuck, too.

My hair is salt and (red) pepper....... ;) My dh would gladly give me up now and then, too, especially when I show up with another goat in the back seat of my car... :lol:
I'll pass this and dac's ideas along to Hardly.

Free, now don't be giving Hardly any encouragement with talk about red hair. :rant I've told him that he is not to correspond with you folks on the forum. He is allowed to post pages from his diary and that's all. I'm just glad that I caught him trying to post a direct message to you. Please accept my deepest apology. I'll try to keep it from happening again.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Well, he's making progress.
I guess so, but it looks like it's going to be a loooong slow process.

Too bad that Hilda Lou can't post on here so we could get her thoughts on the subject. I would bet it would be something like :he or :th.