The Diary Of Hardly

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hardly, I can't imagine anyone being scared as something as simple as a ghost. Now, that's just silly.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aidenbaby said:
Hardly, I can't imagine anyone being scared as something as simple as a ghost. Now, that's just silly.
Aiden, Hardly went home, but I think that he is referring to a convoluted money transaction that he was in the middle of on Post 44 of his diary.

To this day he thinks that that hotel is haunted. :hide

OkieAnnie

City slicker gone rural
Reaction score
I don't know how, but I missed this thread. I have read the whole thing now and I am sure that all my co-workers are a wonderin what is going on. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing :lol:. . . :gig

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Is Hardly still looking for a redhead lady? I think we may be soul mates! (becuz mi speeling is veery bad 2!) Ooh, i hope he's still single!? :fl

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OkieAnnie said:
I don't know how, but I missed this thread. I have read the whole thing now and I am sure that all my co-workers are a wonderin what is going on. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing :lol:. . . :gig
Hey Okie, I have one rule for Hardly, and that is that he can not correspond directly with the folks on the forum. I mentioned what you said above, and he said, "I sure am admired that she would be a readin' what it is that I writes."

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
redhen said:
Is Hardly still looking for a redhead lady? I think we may be soul mates! (becuz mi speeling is veery bad 2!) Ooh, i hope he's still single!? :fl
SINGLE! He can't even get a date! The closest thing to a date that he ever had was with Hilda Lou back on page 4 and he botched that up.

Red, I don't allow Hardly to correspond with the folks directly on the forum, but there are proper courting procedures being set in place through free as was posted back on page 6. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can, but as I understand it, free is to screen all prospects for our young friend. At this point, you'll just have to get in line and hope for the best. Good luck!

By the way, have you posted your picture on the forum? That might help. It can be done at:

http://sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=651

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Tallman, Ernie watched for a redheaded nurse while at the hospital for Hardly, but he said all he saw were snobby blonde ones. (He adds no offense to blondes, it's just the hair color all but one of the nurses had, and that other nurse was a brunette.)

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tallman said:
redhen said:
SINGLE! He can't even get a date! The closest thing to a date that he ever had was with Hilda Lou back on page 4 and he botched that up.

Red, I don't allow Hardly to correspond with the folks directly on the forum, but there are proper courting procedures being set in place through free as was posted back on page 6. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can, but as I understand it, free is to screen all prospects for our young friend. At this point, you'll just have to get in line and hope for the best. Good luck!

By the way, have you posted your picture on the forum? That might help. It can be done at:

http://sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=651
Tallman, :lol: Thanks for the info! And i'll go post my pic on that thread also.

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, I've just been turned down for Hardly by Free...:hit I think it was the not knowing how to cook groundhog stew that sealed my sad fate with Hardly..
502_shame.gif