The Diary Of Hardly

OkieAnnie

City slicker gone rural
Reaction score
Red, I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure that Hardly is sad as well, but he has to maintain his standards, even though they are mighty tough to meet! :lol:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
redhen said:
Well, I've just been turned down for Hardly by Free...:hit I think it was the not knowing how to cook groundhog stew that sealed my sad fate with Hardly.. http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/502_shame.gif
I might've snuck a recipe to you, redhen, but the use of a LIGHTER to make a fire!!! Yowsa!

If Hardly isn't spoken for soon, you may have some time to build those skills. I have a very fat groundhog here that you are welcome to practice on. I think Jay has a few, too. But be sure to also learn to use a piece of flint and your hunting knife to start the fire to cook the critter on, too. After demonstrating your diapering abilities on it, first. You will be needing the skills to feed and care for a large family, after all!

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
redhen said:
Well, I've just been turned down for Hardly by Free...:hit I think it was the not knowing how to cook groundhog stew that sealed my sad fate with Hardly.. http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/502_shame.gif
It's the same old story. Two young people in love, but kept apart by someone's narrow view of what stew is supposed to be made of. It will go down as the story of Hardlyoh and Redhenlette, and be handed down from generation to generation in these here hills. Mark my words. :old

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Oh, boo-hoo-hoo. I have very high standards for Hardly!

At least I didn't give a math test or ask for evidence of sturdy shoes....or tough feet.....

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:

At least I didn't give a math test or ask for evidence of sturdy shoes....or tough feet.....
Free you just do what you think best; however, Hardly told me that after he saw redhen's picture he felt like she had all the standards that he needed.

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:lol: You guys are just sick! And thats why i keep coming back.. :lol:

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:

:hide

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Tallman said:
freemotion said:

Free you just do what you think best; however, Hardly told me that after he saw redhen's picture he felt like she had all the standards that he needed.
Redhen, apparently you need to cover up those standards a bit better the next time you have a photo taken..... ;)

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Tallman said:
freemotion said:

Redhen, apparently you need to cover up those standards a bit better the next time you have a photo taken..... ;)
AHH! I cant stop laughing! :lol: :gig :yuckyuck
I'll try Free..i'll try. Lord knows i dont want them uncovered.. :ep