The different kinds of wheat berries

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Pirtykitty said:
There is also a place I found called Wise. website is wisefoodstorage.com. toll free number is 1800 393 2570. They offer a selection of dehydrated meals.. I ordered a sample of I think the lasana. fixed it for me and hubby.. He wasn't impressed.. I thought it was pretty good..
Dehydrated food is never going to be as good as fresh, but in an emergency, people generally appreciate having it. Did you tell him what it was before serving it? If you did, the next time that you try something, tell him after he's eaten it and you've asked him how it was. Most husbands are going to think twice about how they respond to the question, if they think their wife spent time and effort fixing it. Something about all of the wife's work, just makes it taste better I guess. ;)

Pirtykitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion.
my brother in law ordered a 6 month supply of deyhdrated foods the other day from a company..
I told him what happened then I served the item from wise.. He said when your hungry and don't have anything else it willl taste good and be glad to have it. I need him to talk to hubby. LOL

Latest posts