The Economy and Voting for Back yard Chickens

walkaboutjacks

Power Conserver
Reaction score
JRmom said:
:welcome

I voted yes also. Good luck! I went to high school in Ft. Myers, I'm in Ocala now. Do you have JRs?
Oh Hi!! Ocala is where we are looking for property and we have our eye on 5 acres in Chiefland....we want to get out of this subdivision so bad! :lol:
Yes, we have had JRTs for years now. I lost the white one in my avitar a few years back but I still have her mom (rosie) who is 12 years old now and still fit as a fiddle and still catches frisbee as well as she did when in compeition. My DD has a 6 month old male JRT.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Voted 225 yes, 86 no.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'd much rather have chickens than a loudly barking dog next door anyday!

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
walkaboutjacks said:
JRmom said:
:welcome

I voted yes also. Good luck! I went to high school in Ft. Myers, I'm in Ocala now. Do you have JRs?
Oh Hi!! Ocala is where we are looking for property and we have our eye on 5 acres in Chiefland....we want to get out of this subdivision so bad! :lol:
Yes, we have had JRTs for years now. I lost the white one in my avitar a few years back but I still have her mom (rosie) who is 12 years old now and still fit as a fiddle and still catches frisbee as well as she did when in compeition. My DD has a 6 month old male JRT.
Chiefland is great - farm country! Ocala is not too shabby either, I just want to get out of the city limits. Buster and Dixie are 2 1/2 and almost 2... my first JRs - I'm hooked!

walkaboutjacks

Power Conserver
Reaction score
You all are Awesome!!!! Thanks...keep it up ...I want an overwhelming yes vote so all those older folks who remember grandma's chicken farm was soooo stinky have to :duc
Thankyou! Thankyou! at this time we have 238 vote yes and only 89 votes no! :lol: more, more so they can't possibly catch up!