the funny farm our real farm name...

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
With 5 big barky dogs, nobody wants to come through our gate-except friends that have been properly introduced.

I'm glad that you are back, even more glad that you are restocking with animals-that's the things that make us happy, isn't it?
yes, my animals make me happy. Max scares people but he is a big meathead!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We totally fenced our place. The gate across the driveway is a PITA sometimes, especially if it is raining, but it keeps our dogs IN and everyone else's OUT.
that is what we need. they don't mind there little terrier loose, but nobody else's better be loose. but until I get money saved...

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
20200707_172750.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I guess you could set a reserve. But like you said, if I take them I don’t want them back.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I surely hope your husband doesn't have to go on oxygen. You have probably already tried this, but does he use an inhaler or would that even help?

Those are some beautiful kids, that's what we work for, our children and grand children, to help make their lives as good as we can. I'm sorry about your grandmother and I hope your family recovers from Covid with no lasting after effects.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. oldest and her husband are basically over it. SIL #2 has no symptoms. my daughter #2 has like a sinus infection. their 2 girls age 2 and 5 haven't had any symptoms. they don't want to put the girls threw testing unless they have symptoms.

hubby is on an inhaler. they just switched it. again.....