The gas question?? Read into the crystalball!! HAHAHA!!

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Its time for me to tank up my gas cans for small equipment. Strangely enough, I feel like if I can just have gas in my surburban and conserve it, I'm fine, but if I know I can cut a little grass sometimes, use a tiller a bit and crank up a chainsaw if necessary, I feel rich. All those things can do a lot with a little, so at least to have some standby stuff.....Glad I don't need a vehicle to get to work. My family can start teaming up to do groceries if necessary. But it looks like when the gas goes up, so does everything else. (Hello....garden time and doing without time)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
hqueen13 said:
Deb, if you ever figure that out, you've got to share how you did it!
Maybe then that deuce and a half I saw for trade on CL would be useful!! :gig
They did it on a TV show, Apocalypse PA. I'm just not sure w/pollution requirements how it would work.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
They did it on a TV show, Apocalypse PA. I'm just not sure w/pollution requirements how it would work.
At some point, that might not matter.... :-/

BirchHatchery

Power Conserver
Reaction score
o yes joel ISREAL is the key player thousands of U.S. troops have been heading to "two strategic islands within reach of Iran". According to one estimate, there are currently 200,000 missiles aimed at the nation of Israel.The Russians appear to be very serious about supporting the Assad regime in Syria. According to Debka, "the Russians backed their hard line against the West by putting Rapid Reaction Force (aka Spetsnaz) units in Black Sea bases on the ready to set out for Syria and defend Damascus.". If any of you belive in the bible these are the end times we are living in Let a war start in middle east and it will Escalde to world war 3 when russia and china get involed they already stated they will back iran. The key player is Let Iran strike isreal and War is on Let Isreal Strike Iran The war is on its not a matter of IF but WHEN, Let war start any they are not going to be hauling oil out of the strait of hormuz is i predict gas could go anywere higher than 5 dollars a gallon and yall no what kind of effect that will have on our economy

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
BirchHatchery said:
o yes joel ISREAL is the key player thousands of U.S. troops have been heading to "two strategic islands within reach of Iran". According to one estimate, there are currently 200,000 missiles aimed at the nation of Israel.The Russians appear to be very serious about supporting the Assad regime in Syria. According to Debka, "the Russians backed their hard line against the West by putting Rapid Reaction Force (aka Spetsnaz) units in Black Sea bases on the ready to set out for Syria and defend Damascus.". If any of you belive in the bible these are the end times we are living in Let a war start in middle east and it will Escalde to world war 3 when russia and china get involed they already stated they will back iran. The key player is Let Iran strike isreal and War is on Let Isreal Strike Iran The war is on its not a matter of IF but WHEN, Let war start any they are not going to be hauling oil out of the strait of hormuz is i predict gas could go anywere higher than 5 dollars a gallon and yall no what kind of effect that will have on our economy
Some key things. Putin wins the Presidentcy. China drops the dollar all together because it feels it can stand on it's own, Iran does get the bomb and shows us it has one by testing it. Russia cuts off gas supplies to Europe. Chavez puts Iranian missle bases back with Russian made missles in Venezuela. If this start to spiral I think China would move on Taiwan. Maybe a sink of a US carrier or two. We have 11 of them and they are very vital. It would send a strong message to sink one of them. I think next winter will be a nice time for a major move in global politics. Especially if Obongo gets a second term. IMHO I could stay more but I'm getting deppressed and need to go read my Bible now. :thumbsup

BirchHatchery

Power Conserver
Reaction score
theirs alot of possiblities but i myself and anyone with any common sense can feel something in the air Big change is coming and its not for the better

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i have been thinking about selling my truck because it only get 21 mpg and the price of gas here today is 3.40 and sc usually has some cheap gas.

really considering a vw or mazda hatchback

after i sell my truck i can get a newer car for less than what i sell my truck and probably cheaper ins and def cheaper fill ups.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It is an election year, Obama's Ads say we are less dependent on inported oil. Most international oil corps are already devercified into green power. Gas prices are likely to decline until November then they will skyrocket. Green Power is GOOD it provides new jobs [overseas that is where wind mills and solar panells are made] So I think the price of oil is being controlled but not directly by the oil producers but by other interests which will do very well if the price keeps climbing. SO IT WILL.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Gas prices haven't decreased here, instead they're going up. It was 4 cents more expensive today than it was when I got gas on Wednesday.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
BirchHatchery said:
theirs alot of possiblities but i myself and anyone with any common sense can feel something in the air Big change is coming and its not for the better
x2
I sure agree. you can feel it coming. something is...not sure how bad or how long or what---but a change must happen. we can not continue as is and everyone on this planet knows it.