The Good, Bad and Ugly Cholesterol Results

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Never heard of Quest :hu looked that up and there's a couple places about 40 miles out....I could get the test for cholesterol...$65. but first, I'll see what Dr is taking new medicare patients and get a full deal for FREE. Curiosity, & prove I'm still alive.

Then I'll wait for them to tell me I'm on deaths door except they can fix me with 10 RXs. :lol:. Ought to be a fun adventure. 🤣. I'd be shocked if this would be an annual event! But once every 25 yr is ok. 👍
Search for Quest Diagnostics. I had to take a drug test there. I peed before I left the house. I couldn't pee in the cup when I got there. They fed me water and had me wait in the waiting room for an hour. By the time the hour was up, I couldn't wait to pee.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Your doctor should be able to order labs from quest. Some clinic systems will not order labs they can't do in-house 🙄

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
All I got from my latest blood test was a phone call telling me my cholesterol was high at 249. No idea specifically what cholesterol, don’t care. Was offered drugs, turned them down. I ate junk all summer, was too hot and tired to stand at the stove to cook a decent meal. LOL so now I won’t be outside late in the heat and I’ll actually cook for myself.