The New Way Forward Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I wish the Republicans would move to the Moderate spectrum also. Both parties are so far off center that it is hard to vote for either. I wish we could vote "NEITHER - give me better options".

We spend so much money on TV ads about preventing bullying and we have a major, power hungry bully sitting in the oval office.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wish the Republicans would move to the Moderate spectrum also. Both parties are so far off center that it is hard to vote for either. I wish we could vote "NEITHER - give me better options".

We spend so much money on TV ads about preventing bullying and we have a major, power hungry bully sitting in the oval office.

I personally believe it's human nature to move to a more protective stance when anyone feels threatened. And I believe that's what has happened in Congress.

From day one the Dems we're wanting to impeach the POTUS. The POTUS ran on and was elected on Drain The Swamp. So yeah, naturally both parties moved more to the right and the left and took the citizens with them.

Your right though both parties need to bury their hatchets, move to the center and work for the people again. That's my thoughts as an independent anyways. Take it for what it's worth.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Thank you for your thoughts, everyone. I have read through the discussion and noticed that there are some head clashing brewing here now! :)

We don't generally "allow" discussion on political subjects, leaders, etc, though I've been making an exception here lately, partly due to my health issues and time out. For the sake of peace and quiet I would like to ask you All to please keep such discussion off the forum, maybe via Private Messages instead?

Let us keep the topics to what we all are here for and good at. Homesteading!

Status
Not open for further replies.