The OFFICIAL BARTER thread

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am in the process of reclaiming the hill that I have my herbs planted in/on and am at a point where I need to dig up 2 year old, blooming-sized wild blackberry plants.

I also have freshly harvested cilantro/coriander seed, lemon balm seed, greek oregano seed, cypress vine seed, red and orange bi-color short marigold seed, orange short and tall marigold seed.

Looking for other fruit plants/seed. Other herb, bee/butterfly/hunningbird plant seeds. Make an offer.

Edited to add:

I'll offer the blackberry plants again in the spring and also some low-bush blueberries.

The blueberries spread by runners, the fruit is small but scream, "I am Blueberry, hear me roar!".

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Oooo, Dawn, I might have to go thru the seed box. I'll be back. This evening.

I have fabric, yarn, patterns and knitting supplies.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Take the ice cream maker off my want list. I found one at goodwill the other day. I am still interested in trading the grain mill for a meat grinder, sock loom or drop spindles.

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have two excheqour hens. a red lace white cornish hen. also a white OEG Rooster. Very healthy and well spoiled. Born in April of this year. Good layers. Just having to become more choosey in my chickens in order to make room. I have new watercolor chicken breed book and a soaping book. I also have lots of CP soaps, bath salts heck you name it.

I am looking for someone in Texas area to trade with to trade live hens or heavy cages. Otherwise its open.

I am needing a pink hamster cage with all the trimmings.
I need chicken coops and related.
Rabbit hutch and bunnies.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Dawn419 said:
I am in the process of reclaiming the hill that I have my herbs planted in/on and am at a point where I need to dig up 2 year old, blooming-sized wild blackberry plants.

I also have freshly harvested cilantro/coriander seed, lemon balm seed, greek oregano seed, cypress vine seed, red and orange bi-color short marigold seed, orange short and tall marigold seed.

Looking for other fruit plants/seed. Other herb, bee/butterfly/hunningbird plant seeds. Make an offer.
I'll have to see what I have. That lemon balm and greek oregano are tempting me.