FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
...and...and....and... ?????
Um...nothing :lol:

I was just gonna say that "issue" was taken care of but I need to clean my inbox too :p
thank you kindly. 'tis all peace and love. :hugs

you had to go and post that pizza pic elsewhere. it looks soooooo goood... :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
My spinach plants have the first set of leaves out now. The little onion are about 2 inches tall.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
My spinach plants have the first set of leaves out now. The little onion are about 2 inches tall.
:woot

My greens are coming up :D No signs of the carrots yet, but they can't ve far behind ;) I NEED to get my peas planted, but the stupid rain seems neverending lately :th

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
okay so i'm getting stir crazy with this wet weather. i'm going to put the comfrey in pots until spring finally gets here. i need to pull out the tiger lilly bulbs i want and fing where to put them. dig up all the tiger lilly bulbs as possible to mail out. put up posts yesterday around the garden. still need to get the fence up though. need to get the flower beds in order to plant the seeds and replant the bulbs...... so much to do and too much rainy weather to do it.

as an aside, i know it has nothing to do with gardening, but i'm getting three angora goats in two days!!!! :woot :weee :love :ya :bun :celebrate

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
ohiogoatgirl said:
okay so i'm getting stir crazy with this wet weather. i'm going to put the comfrey in pots until spring finally gets here. i need to pull out the tiger lilly bulbs i want and fing where to put them. dig up all the tiger lilly bulbs as possible to mail out. put up posts yesterday around the garden. still need to get the fence up though. need to get the flower beds in order to plant the seeds and replant the bulbs...... so much to do and too much rainy weather to do it.

as an aside, i know it has nothing to do with gardening, but i'm getting three angora goats in two days!!!! :woot :weee :love :ya :bun :celebrate
:ya

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
thanks. i'm dying to go get them!!! <3
right now though i gotta go feed the goats and double check the barn, take a shower because i think i smell like goats and dogs, get the tarp in the van and put some hay in there.... YAY!!! :weee

Status
Not open for further replies.