The Signs of the Times-- What are you doing?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't consider any of the comments made on this thread to be "wallowing" or fear mongering. What I do see here is this: An awareness of Bible prophecy, and what the scriptures have to say. I see current events all pointing to fulfillment of those prophecies. Like labor pains, passing through these times may get uncomfortable. But, I look forward to the finality of it all, whether it be my own death, or the return of Jesus. Mark 13 is just one of many passages pointing to this time. Read it, and make your own judgement regarding how well these signs (that Jesus spoke of 2000+ years ago) fit the current age. The current happenings in Israel are a big key.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I didn't say anybody was fear mongering, I simply gave my views as you gave yours. If I offended you in any way, please accept my deepest apologies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
if you wallow in the modern news cycle and social media you pretty much deserve the stress you are bringing upon yourself.

i limit my exposure to the poisons. i see what they've done to other people and i know for myself that they're not good for me.

i hope you can find peace and happiness.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No, Bay.... You did not in any way offend me. I said that I DIDN't consider any of the comments as fear mongering. Just simply stating truth about what is going on in this current day, whether it be global politics, or "natural" disasters. No apology required. We're all seeing the events around us. Perhaps I'm not speaking clearly. Even in the face of these current events, I have a hope and a confidence.