The stupidest expense. Ever.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
That would last about 2 seconds on my girl. She isn't into adornments and such. :lol:
Hope those are non toxic.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Well, they better at least be laminated, or else they sell them in packs of 10, 25 and 50. And do they come in breed-specific sizes? Because if this is a case of "one size fits most" and you have either a teacup poodle or a bull mastiff, well---I'm just saying.

On Our own

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yeah, I know!! I can just see the look on my dog's face as I tried to put such a thing on her!!! We'd be walking around in circles with her going WTF you doing back there???? Then she'd eat it.

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There is no way I would be able to even put the thing on one of my dogs. So wrong on so many levels!

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
Because if this is a case of "one size fits most" and you have either a teacup poodle or a bull mastiff, well---I'm just saying.
:lol: I'm trying to picture this, lol! Poor dogs.

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sometimes I am so ashamed to be from Oregon. I'm just surprised it doesn't also come in a certain "herbal leaf" print that is frequently worn hereabouts. :rolleyes:

dreamweaver

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If folks are offended by the sight of any body part of their pet, they don't need to have one. I just can't think of an appropriate word to describe how stupid this is. (IMO)

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ya know, all this time I've been walking around with my dog, I never stopped to think, "Hey, her naked a$$ is hanging out back there!" But then again, it's never really bothered me that she uses her tongue as toilet paper, either.

Remember Pet Rocks from way back when?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
JUST :lol: WHAT :lol: WILL :lol: THEY :lol: THINK :lol: OF :lol: NEXT?! :lol: THOSE :lol: POOR :lol: DOGS!! :gig

And they got Mylie Cyrus to market them???? :lol:
Ok, that is not Miley. Looks like her.....but when I read this I had to go back and look. I was ready to be extraordinarily disappointed in that girl!

Whew....dodged that bullet. Just waiting for that girl to screw up. Tick Tock.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
cjparker said:
Ya know, all this time I've been walking around with my dog, I never stopped to think, "Hey, her naked a$$ is hanging out back there!" But then again, it's never really bothered me that she uses her tongue as toilet paper, either.
:lol: :lol: :gig :gig :lol: :th