this place is worthless for my needs

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The funniest - SADDEST - thing is, many of us brainwashed idiots do not believe in the 145 covid vaccine boosters, most of us try to learn a little from someone else, most of us don't go around wishing other people would DIE DIE DIE to let "normal people" go on living their life.... most of us do not eat mutilated animals but eat our own home raised animals given the best care we can which includes some vaccines and also does not let animals suffer if they should get sick... and I don't know too many that watch MSM on TV .....:th
:(:lol:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The funniest - SADDEST - thing is, many of us brainwashed idiots do not believe in the 145 covid vaccine boosters, most of us try to learn a little from someone else, most of us don't go around wishing other people would DIE DIE DIE to let "normal people" go on living their life.... most of us do not eat mutilated animals but eat our own home raised animals given the best care we can which includes some vaccines and also does not let animals suffer if they should get sick... and I don't know too many that watch MSM on TV .....:th
:(:lol:

What is this TV? I've live half my life without tv channels and Im 47. We just don't watch it.

Happy, healthly animals and actual working husbandry practices, of which there are many varieties. Not pipe dreams of talking a wild carnivore into not eating easy meat. (My exhusband had that opinion)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
**** THE HELL OFF ALL OF YOU ADMITTEDLY BRAINWASHED IDIOTS. STOP RESPONDING, STOP EMAILING ME, DELETE THIS ACCOUNT, CONTINUE ON IN YOUR OWN LITTLE BRAINWASHED WORLDS, KEEP WATCHING MSM NEWS ALSO DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR 145 COVID "BOOSTERS" PLUS FLU AND EVERYTHING ELSE, WHATEVER THE HELL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO JUST DIE WITH YOUR MUTILATED GRAIN-FED GRAZING ANIMALS AND DIE DIE DIE THE SOONER THE BETTER SO NORMAL PEOPLE CAN JUST LIVE IN PEACE. WHATEVEVER JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE EMAILS. THANK YOU CARRY ON IDIOTS.
If some of this post was directed twords me. I extend mercy, grace and forgiveness.

Enjoy your evening.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I missed the drama. Dang. 🍿 Bummer, I liked them.
This ain’t her first rodeo. She blew up and rained down spite and hate after just a few posts on BYH several weeks back. She showed up here and just couldn’t stop herself from being arrogant and rude.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have laughed about DIE DIE DIE all day. I’m so inspired that I went to my freezer, took out a package of my home grown Mutilated grain fed grazing animal meat and had it for supper. Waiting……….still waiting……..I don’t even feel sick. :lol:

you forgot the chocolate. see, i mean, if i'm knowing i might be going, i wanna go with chocolate on my breath.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This ain’t her first rodeo. She blew up and rained down spite and hate after just a few posts on BYH several weeks back. She showed up here and just couldn’t stop herself from being arrogant and rude.

i don't sometimes mind it as much if they can at least be creative and interesting while trying to insult me. i've been on-line since before the internet and been in forums much more rambunctious than these. while i generally have a pretty thick skin and it's hard to get me mad it does happen. time to walk away and take a time-out then for a bit works.

Latest posts