Thought I saw Bigfoot

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So w

So what you're saying is that some poor unfortunate person is really really bored........

Poor unfortunate farmer with a creative sense of humor. Did you notice that two have bullet holes in the head? That answers your earlier question. Your feeling like southern IL is more like home now, aren't you?o_O

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Road shooting Bubba’s...... yup, feels like home!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They must have went into town to the dairy queen.

IMG_20180725_204714.jpg

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Talking about people's funny sense of humor... A couple of months ago, I was on my way to work and something caught my eye. The brand new, brightly colored "Get Well Soon" mylar balloon looked very out of place in the ditch. When I saw someone had tied it to some roadkill, I couldn't stop laughing. I still get a chuckle every time I think about it.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Talking about people's funny sense of humor... A couple of months ago, I was on my way to work and something caught my eye. The brand new, brightly colored "Get Well Soon" mylar balloon looked very out of place in the ditch. When I saw someone had tied it to some roadkill, I couldn't stop laughing. I still get a chuckle every time I think about it.

That's really funny

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My dw and ds had an encounter with something.....
They were camping in Washington state. It was late and all of a sudden the forest went dead quiet. Then a horrible smell. Then they heard the rubber maid pop open and then close..... then it urinated on the side of the tent....

They are believers of big foot

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think I went to school with the guy you're describing. He was a right pig when our science teacher took us camping in the mountains.