Tiger

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
What someone does with their sex life is their own business, as long as it is between consenting adults and above board with all involved. I feel bad for the wife and kids, but it really is no one else's business. The press should keep their noses out of it.

Yes, I too thought this would be some sort of joke about a big striped cat. :lol:

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
DM! :lol:

I'm with Denise; I honestly do not care who he's sleeping with. To quote Whoopee Goldberg 'I don't care about who's doing who, I care about who's doing me!'

BUT I must say that it has to suck for his wife and kids; not only did it happen but it is all over the media. They can't even go to a self sufficient forum and its here too! :lol:

From what I've heard, he's quite the jackal anyway, to his fans, anyone really.

My SIL's sister is a professional photographer, she is best friends with Rena Sarigianopoulos;

http://blogs.twincities.com/playlis...ed-at-kare-reporter-rena-sarigianopoulos.html

:lol: That one still cracks me up!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That's funny. Cheetah! :p Okay seriously though, I don't like golf at all. Can't stand it, but it seems that every sport star has let kids and the public down. I along, with others I think, thought Tiger was a good guy. Maybe I am just naive and want to believe the best, but I feel bad every time there is a scandal with a star and the truth comes out about what they are really like.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I agree. My husband is a golf nut! I've watched with him and said all along they built Tiger up all out of proportion. Even when someone else was winning, all they talked about was Tiger this and Tiger that. I really think some of the golfers are glad to see him brought down a notch or two. And, yes, he had some great programs to help kids - but I think you lead by example. What kind of example is he? I really would hate to hear there are drugs involved, too.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why people idolize the singers, poilticians and athletes in the first place. They are still human, and are going to mess up sometimes. They are good at their work and they get paid lots of money and get famous - but we don't know if they are really nice people or not.

He got famous for swinging his stick in the grass. Is anybody surprised he wasn't a great husband?

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
What I don't understand is why people idolize the singers, poilticians and athletes in the first place. They are still human, and are going to mess up sometimes. They are good at their work and they get paid lots of money and get famous - but we don't know if they are really nice people or not.

He got famous for swinging his stick in the grass. Is anybody surprised he wasn't a great husband?
They say the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree... I wonder if his father was faithful to his mother. Just wondering because my understanding is that they were very close & his father had great influence on him, his life & his success.

Personally, I think singers, politicians, actors, athletes are mostly over paid and have waaaaaaaay too high opinions of themselves without any encouragement. JMO. Does anyone remember when sports were played for the love of the game and not for the almighty dollar?