Time for Christmas.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I hope to be able to knit lots of socks and mittens over the summer. I'm still practicing on socks for the immediate family right now. We'll see how the canning goes. I too have family that doesn't appreciate it. We do some homemade things last minute like granolas and trail mixes for the niece and nephew. :cool:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Well the way it is looking, those who don't appreciate home made goods now WILL VERY SOON!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
X2 X3

I love Christmas also but NOW no way I am thinking about gifts or anything else related here--another one from me also-- :smack

LOL

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OK, WAITE!!!!! I look at the date at the top of the post....it says...today, Christmas talk....today...I know I have been sick, and that I am on meds still....so PLEASE tell me I am NOT losing my mind????? Today IS17 FEB 2011....right?? I mean...JUST HOW LONG WAS I in the hospital!??? :hide I am still trying to get my warped little mind wrapped around spring coming...and you all are already preparing for Christmas?? :th

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
justusnak said:
OK, WAITE!!!!! I look at the date at the top of the post....it says...today, Christmas talk....today...I know I have been sick, and that I am on meds still....so PLEASE tell me I am NOT losing my mind????? Today IS17 FEB 2011....right?? I mean...JUST HOW LONG WAS I in the hospital!??? :hide I am still trying to get my warped little mind wrapped around spring coming...and you all are already preparing for Christmas?? :th
Ummmmm gosh, I hate to tell you this but you already missed spring....and summer. Look again at that date-it's TWELVE/17/2011......

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
justusnak said:
Ummmmm gosh, I hate to tell you this but you already missed spring....and summer. Look again at that date-it's TWELVE/17/2011......
:th THAT would account for the pasty white skin...the weakness....no...waite...can't be!! I have spring FEVER!! No more meds for me, altho...I have to say.... I am not one to EVER take pain pills....and ...well...I have a NEW FRIEND!! Hydroco??? Wooooohhhhhhweeeeeeeeeee!!! Those things will knock ya for a loop! I don't see how people function taking those things. WOW! No more meds for me...well...no more pain pills. Jeesh! OK, THINK SPRING!!!!!!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm going to try to bake more Christmas goodies. I'll send them to work with my fiance so I'll have a place to send "all the stuff I can't keep around because I might eat it!"

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
tortoise said:
I'm going to try to bake more Christmas goodies. I'll send them to work with my fiance so I'll have a place to send "all the stuff I can't keep around because I might eat it!"
NO NO NO!! You all are messing with my mind!!:barnie I didn't miss spring and summer.....i can't HAVE MISSED IT ALL!!!:fl TELL ME....ITS THE PAIN PILLS RIGHT??? i CAN'T FLUSH THEM, INTO MY SEPTIC....i CAN'T BURRY THEM......:barnie