Tinkle Tracker

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I used the bleach tabs in the tank also.
just stopped using them cause I have been searching for something more natural, but I can not find it.....I think I will be going back to them. I can find nothing at the health food store or anything to replace those bleach tabs darn it.

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm basically a flush-all-the-time person. But my kids often only pee a teaspoon at a time. Now if we are using it all at the same time (like before we leave the house or right before bed) we wait until everyone is done and then flush.

Inchy

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I thought something entirely different when I saw the title to the thread!

As one who has the occasional...ahem....stress incontinence, I pictured being hunted down! :p

My mother won't let toilet paper be flushed in any of her commodes, so..... trash cans with unmentionable TP in them. :sick
Granted, my mom keeps these well emptied and clean (yes, she is a clean freak!), but I sure had a hard time retraining the boys after a stay at grandma's house!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I thought something entirely different when I saw the title to the thread!

As one who has the occasional...ahem....stress incontinence, I pictured being hunted down! :p

My mother won't let toilet paper be flushed in any of her commodes, so..... trash cans with unmentionable TP in them. :sick
Granted, my mom keeps these well emptied and clean (yes, she is a clean freak!), but I sure had a hard time retraining the boys after a stay at grandma's house!
EWW!!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
when I am home alone all day I don't flush everytime I pee...but when I have company at the door one of the things I do is check and make sure all the potty's are flushed:>)

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
That's hilarious, MorelCabin! That's my ever-living fear when somebody drops by or unexpectedly uses the bathroom. I'm in the other room chanting softly, "Please let it be flushed, please let it be flushed..."