Tomorrow is it... UPDATE

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Housework...no...never replace anything with housework...leave it..HA HA HA
Truer words have never been spoken!!! :gig

BB, my thoughts are with you, too. I hope this turns into your best opportunity ever.

:hugs

Cassandra

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs Sorry for your situation, but I know something good will come of it. Thoughts and prayers to you and the children.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, big bertha. I hope a new door opens for you soon.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Sorry BB! I was in your shoes at the end of the last school year. (I just saw it happen to someone I work with the day before Christmas break too.) The boy I'd been working with moved up to the middle/high school and they didn't need me at the elementary school anymore. I interviewed for a new position that opened up at the beginning of the year but the principal chose someone else who was a certified teacher, even though this isn't a certified position. I continued to sub and in a little while something opened up in another school. It all worked out to my benefit in the end. I'll be hoping for the same for you!! I bake a lot of bread on the days I didn't work. I was never bored.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
BB,

I'm sure you'll find soooomething besides housework to fill your time. :D

This could be one of those times when God is closing a door, but opening a window. Keep an eye out for any drafts.

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I can't thank each of you enough for your kind words. I spent my first day making laundry soap, bread, and doing laundry. I played on the computer plenty too :p mostly here!
However, after I picked the kids up from school, our principal called. Another girl had to resign for unknown (to me) reasons. So a position has opened up again. She wanted to know if I was interested, and how soon could I start. I said absolutely, and tomorrow!

Even better, it is in the same room I was in before, with a child I already know!

Thanks again, and I will continue to keep everyone else having tough times in my thoughts and prayers.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW THAT IS FAB!!!

so it is the same hours and same room and everything....couldn't have worked out better for you!

see---if we just breathe and relax, good things come to good people!!!

So happy for you!!!

Hope the new child is a great match for you to work with!!

Latest posts