Tony is Out tracking his deer now! ugh

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You realize that I just wanted to ask. I was in no way hinting that he doesnt know what he is doing. I am sorry that he hasnt seen anything again. I know up here, if you dont get a deer on the first day, they get educated real quick. That is probably why all I ever saw were does.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh I know RM
just chatting and getting good info on how to track and such.....yea, he tried yesterday. He almost got hit in the face by a suicidal dove. He said it flew straight at his face and turned last second....LOL

and he kept hearing a big rustling sound on the right...waiting, waiting, to see what was coming. A giant bunny.

I told him deer now are on the lookout. They know when their area has been invaded..HA HA.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
oh I know RM
just chatting and getting good info on how to track and such.....yea, he tried yesterday. He almost got hit in the face by a suicidal dove. He said it flew straight at his face and turned last second....LOL

and he kept hearing a big rustling sound on the right...waiting, waiting, to see what was coming. A giant bunny.

I told him deer now are on the lookout. They know when their area has been invaded..HA HA.
I might suggest a good book. Its called Benoit Bucks and it helps a lot and you learn quite a bit about trackng deer. I learned so much from it. :)

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ROTFL, attack of the bunny!!!! has anyone seen Wallace and Grommits Attack of the Were Bunny??? Someone here has. If not you should get it.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
attack of the were bunny?
LOL-LOL --never heard of it.

I remember that movie, Monty Python's Holy Grail. On the quest the cave was guarded by a killer rabbit. A killer rabbit??? Well that innocent white bunny jumped and tore at their throats, remember that? Well...maybe not but that scene always come to mind for me when I hear attacks from bunnies..HA HA HA

I don't know...going nuts I guess...HA HA

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FC it is a movie....a stop animation about wallace (the human) and his bunny who turns into a WERE bunny, lol.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OK RM
you are watching SOME wierd movies..LOL-LOL