Totally Fed Up with ATT

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes, having a phone in the village was a huge plus.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's also kinda cool that you can actually talk to the people in the Space Station with even the cheapest rig, provided it's above you (it needs to be line of sight)

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I suspected one of your camera was configured incorrectly back in post #9. But glad it working now.

I would look into getting a Verizon 4GLTE wireless modem. Mine has unlimited voice & data and is solid as a rock. I've had zero issues with it and the cool thing is I can unplug it take anywhere in the USA I want as long as Verizon has coverage in that area it comes up and your ready to rock and roll. Verizon has the largest 4GLTE network out of all the wireless providers.
Thats a possibility that one of the Wyze cams was not configured right. It really got bad after I put the last cam in the coop. After that is when I started getting the double ssid and the weak security warnings. Since I removed it and the bedroom one, no more double ssid or warnings.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had Verizon when we lived out in Wyoming. Their tower was only 3 miles away, on top of a small mountain. We had 5 bars everywhere in the house, even the walkout basement. We moved back to Wisconsin and kept our same phones and calling plan. We had 4 bars most everywhere in the new house and on the property..
Verizon dropped us after a year and a half for using too much roaming - They dropped tons of people all over the country. The carrier for our area is not Verizon, but we are using the same towers as before - but now we only get 2 bars of service on our phones and they only offer 3G service.
And since the federal government declared that all TV programing MUST be in digital, we have lost over 1/2 of our over-the-air stations. Digital doesn't travel as far as the old signals did.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have a little analog 5" portable rv I just love but cant use anymore because of the digital signal. Ticks me off. Got alot more stations on my antennas too before the switch.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We are supposed to get the 5g from the electric company next month and I cant wait. The DSL service has gotten even worse since they gave me a new router. Half the time I cant even stream anything. The other half the cameras keep going offline. Its really ticking me off. Prices are suppose to start at 50 bucks so thats about what Im paying now. If it works better than ol' at&kma, then Im in.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow! That’s great! Wish we had something like that! We just got 5G phones.