TRAGIC NEWS... We are home

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm so very sorry. My heart goes out to you & family. You are all in our prayers. :hugs

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Concerning, the fact that I have not been in that community for a very long time, but you do seem like a good, kind and honest person with principles which is a endangered breed of people these days. I assume that you raised your son expecting of him nothing less, then you expected of yourself, which made him just as good person as yourself. Then why does it always have to happen to a decent person, such thing. Not a druggie, a dealer, mobster, gang member, or some other scumbag. But you will endure, you will survive, remember that you have a huge, sometimes a little bit pathological, but a loyal family here. I think, I can say it for all of us here, God be with you and your family, and we all pray.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, Just.....I'm so very sorry! :( :hugs You and your family will be in my prayers. Please let us know how we can help, please know that we love you. :hugs

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
O my gosh honey, I just saw what happened. I'm so sorry for you....we're thinking of you and praying for you and your family to get through this. I can't imagine what you're going through. :hugs