Tunnel or shed?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@baymule, thanks for the kind words, and I am glad that post has given you some good ideas. We've been here 21+ years, and I still don't feel like I am in maintenance mode. I keep coming up with new projects.

Today was a little cooler and a little less humid, so I decided to get out there and work in the greenhouse. It was 90+ degrees in there by 9am and 110 degrees just now when I finished, but I got the bench completed on the south side. Just a break here to cool off a little, then I have to cut back some vines and pick tomatoes.

Oh, I'll always have some sort of project going, I like to have several going at once. That way if I get tired or disgusted with one, I can go work on something different. Or if conditions aren't good for one, maybe I can go work on a different one. I just want the BIG things done, like finishing out the interior of the barn, fence completed, sheep shelters built, etc. Then I can start smaller projects.

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I plan on making a hoop house for my chickens (or 3) and put it over my garden and let them kill the weeds, bugs and fertilize for me. I use to have a garden that I kept my chickens penned up in the winter. With hoop house I can move them once spring is sprung. It could be covered with plastic for an early garden.

Latest posts