Turkey season

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
But you're gonna get up around 4, so it won't be that long!!!! Good luck! Our opening day is on Monday!!!
I know, I wont get any sleep is what I'm saying, fortunatley it is just about 200 yards from our house.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Lucky you!! My hubby goes about two hours form here (always comes home with one, but...). If he had a place to hunt closer, I'd be going out with him. I got my turkey license two years ago, and havent used it yet. the day that the kids can get up by themselves and not need me to get them on the bus in the morning, I'll be going out. (probably one or two more years.)

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ticks said:
miss_thenorth said:
But you're gonna get up around 4, so it won't be that long!!!! Good luck! Our opening day is on Monday!!!
I know, I wont get any sleep is what I'm saying, fortunatley it is just about 200 yards from our house.
Hey ticks, Good luck. Do us all proud.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Tallman said:
ticks said:
miss_thenorth said:
Hey ticks, Good luck. Do us all proud.
Will do :D
or atleast try to do

Home Maker

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I've seen them in my area, but not as often in groups. There has been evidence of coyotes or bobcats at work. Yesterday was our last day of turkey season, and I was given a fresh-plucked gobbler Saturday morning. Love those turkey sandwiches.

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We have a flock of about 40 that has been hanging with the horses since Sept. They have been so close to the house that I could probably get one with a slingshot. Unfortunatly there is no turkey hunting in our township.
335_camera_043.jpg

335_camera_046.jpg

335_camera_047.jpg