Tyson Foods recalling 18 tons of chicken nuggets over rubber contamination

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I consider chicken nuggets to be just a slight step above a hot dog. Hubby eats hot dogs. :sick I must be very, very hungry, or it must be greatly disguised before I'll allow a hot dog to pass my lips.

I've eaten all different kinds of hotdogs, the worst is a North Carolina red hot slaw dog (just nasty)! The best is a Chicago style all beef hotdog. It's like a meal in a bun. Made right it's delicious and you'll crave more soon.

viennabeef_graphic.jpg

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There's a place that makes farm fresh hot dogs... those I would eat. I forget where I read about them. Hot dogs are delicious, I just can't get over what is in them!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'll eat a good kosher hot dog on occasion. But, right now I can't even remember the last hot dog I had. Of course - now I want one!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You don't eat Chicken? We eat lots of it over here, so much so I raise my own.
I stopped about 12 years when I saw how they were farmed in S.A. (Horrific) I miss it and will probably go back to eating it at some point, but after all these years...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I love hotdogs, but the rolls we get in the shops here are always, always stale. Or crusty (which doesn't work). It put me off them sadly.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I love hotdogs, but the rolls we get in the shops here are always, always stale. Or crusty (which doesn't work). It put me off them sadly.

Maybe you could try and steam them like they do with Chicago style hot dog poppy seed buns?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I stopped about 12 years when I saw how they were farmed in S.A. (Horrific) I miss it and will probably go back to eating it at some point, but after all these years...

I agree that's one of the reasons why we don't buy chicken meat or eggs from the store anymore. I raise ours, so I know how they live and what has went in them. Same for turkey also. I'm not much of a duck or goose fan else I would raise them also.