UK Professor - 'The only solution for climate change is.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
letting the human race become extinct'

wow this is a hard pill to swallow. But for someone who thinks mankind is already enslaved to the point of “zombiedom” by capitalism.You can buy "her," "The Ahuman Manifesto," for £58.50.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the only question in my mind is how bad do you want it to be on this planet for your children/decendents?

if nukes get into play, well, then perhaps there won't be any humans left at all...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How come people who advocate for population reduction don't go ahead and kill themselves as an example? :lol:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
How come people who advocate for population reduction don't go ahead and kill themselves as an example? :lol:

i'm sure some have.

i'm also sure some of us who think that over-population is a serious problem figured out how to not have so many children as we've learned about biology, reproduction and birth-control.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
i'm sure some have.

i'm also sure some of us who think that over-population is a serious problem figured out how to not have so many children as we've learned about biology, reproduction and birth-control.
You are preaching to the choir. This same discussion has been around since I was in school. I had 2 children. Done.

Latest posts