Ummm...our well just stopped working!!-EVEN BETTER UPDATE

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The company that drilled the well is coming out tommorrow morning to look at it. And if it is something wrong with the parts they already said they would replace them since they are still under warranty. So here's :fl

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Kala said:
The company that drilled the well is coming out tommorrow morning to look at it. And if it is something wrong with the parts they already said they would replace them since they are still under warranty. So here's :fl
:pop
:fl x2

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
WE HAVE WATER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleach flush they did when they put well in corroded one of the electrical lines. Took about 5 minutes to fix!!!!!!!!! :weee

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
FANTASTIC!!!! :weee :weee

I had my well pump replaced last year, simply because it was 25 years old, and I am 57. I figure it should way outlast me now!!
When I called the well company to talk to them about changing it out, the guy on the other end kept asking me WHY I wanted to change a perfectly good pump. He could not believe I wanted them to replace it.:lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:weee After our pump went, and we didn't have running water for a few days, I'm glad to see you were able to get water much quicker than I did!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!!!

Now about Deb not being able to pass water..... :D

Latest posts