Up jumped spring

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Oh sheesh I'm jealous. Still buried in feet of snow , will be til probably April when we'll be drowning in mud... lows near zero, headed towards highs in the 30's and lows in the teens.

I need to move to Washington or Ireland lol
You'll love Ireland. At most we get a coating of snow in places and some winters barely any. Last year's heavy snow was the first big snowfall in more than 30 years. It nearly brought the country to a standstill and we didn't get as much as you get annually!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My husband is afraid to visit because he knows he won't want to come home!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
A lot of people feel like that after visiting here :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We've had hot/cold/hot/cold and now, my plum tree is budding out. This is 3rd years it's done so, with odd weather. Too early and now I wait for a THIRD year of some crappy weather to destroy all fruit. Cold, NorEaster, etc. :( Rain most every day this week, so temps ok. But another 2 weeks of "???" I'm ready to spray with organic stuff, waiting on rain to stop. MAYBE, just maybe, plums this year :idunno

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Looking at all our crazy weather, it's kind of amazing people manage any crops at all... sheesh

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh sheesh I'm jealous. Still buried in feet of snow , will be til probably April when we'll be drowning in mud... lows near zero, headed towards highs in the 30's and lows in the teens.

I need to move to Washington or Ireland lol

Mud is our life here on this side of the state