US Feds take Mormon food reserves?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ahhh, funny that the guy just shut up and denies anything happened now....but the feds do want to know who's preparing, and are knocking on residential doors asking questions...hmmm.....

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yeah, good point, MC. Just like the shows on Roswell, how after the govt. started getting involved the alien craft suddenly became a weather balloon. :p

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Could be just an information gathering thing, for some report. Just because someone works for the gov't on the state or federal level doesn't make them a bad guy, ya know?

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Funny you should say that; I work for the county govt, my sis works for the feds (civilian DOD). We're good people. ;)

BUT...I would be highly suspicious of why they would want customer lists (if it were true). Wanting to know WHAT people are buying is one thing; WHO is buying is another.

StupidBird

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:idunno maybe it's about taxes? I dunno. I can see our county commissioners getting all bent if they thought they were loosing out on the local sales taxes. But I recall "food hoarding" being a serious crime in the shortages during the world wars in Europe. What has happened, can always happen again?

This forum always has the most interesting topics.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They could be on a list to watch for a million reasons. 'groups' do get targeted for possible bad activity.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Deceit is the Adversary's most effective tool. Good people are frequently deceived by evil posing as good people or intending to do good. Don't apples taste good? Are they bad to eat or is there something else working here?

The most important question you can ever answer is:
IN WHOM DO YOU PUT YOUR TRUST?
For me there is only one answer and it isn't in any currently breathing mortal who works for any government, you can be CERTAIN of that!
Trim sends
//BT//