Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Found something I want to do in August!!!!! :lol:

Ohio Lincoln Highway Buy-Way Yard Sale

When: August 4 - 6, 2011

Location: Along the LH Historic Byway in Ohio; parts of other states

Phone: 419-468-6773

Shop 'til you drop, and reserve your lodging early, along America's first coast-to-coast road in America! The LH follows generally the older alignments of US Rt 30 through the state. From East Liverpool to Convoy, and every Lincoln Highway community in between (there were over 1,000 yard sale events last year), if you are looking for it, chances are you'll find it...at yard sale prices! Pick up a free Travelers Guide along the way, too.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OH NO
that is not for the kids LOL
give them kid things--not shopping LOL

great for you and a friend etc....but don't be throwing that shop stuff on those kids....you find them kid fun :lol:

you be sure you think 'kid vacation' :plbb :bun

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
OH NO
that is not for the kids LOL
give them kid things--not shopping LOL

great for you and a friend etc....but don't be throwing that shop stuff on those kids....you find them kid fun :lol:

you be sure you think 'kid vacation' :plbb :bun
LOL well I did say something I want to do!

Actually, we do take the kids yard saling a bit, and if they have a couple dollars of their own spending money, they enjoy themselves!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I wanna come! There are some used books I'd love to find, and figure I'd have a better chance at yard sales than in used book stores.

ETA: Plus, people keep breaking my Corelle wear plates, and I can't find more in my pattern. I've looked in the thrift stores around here w/no luck. :(

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Found something I want to do in August!!!!! :lol:

Ohio Lincoln Highway Buy-Way Yard Sale

When: August 4 - 6, 2011

Location: Along the LH Historic Byway in Ohio; parts of other states

Phone: 419-468-6773

Shop 'til you drop, and reserve your lodging early, along America's first coast-to-coast road in America! The LH follows generally the older alignments of US Rt 30 through the state. From East Liverpool to Convoy, and every Lincoln Highway community in between (there were over 1,000 yard sale events last year), if you are looking for it, chances are you'll find it...at yard sale prices! Pick up a free Travelers Guide along the way, too.
KEWL!!!! Rt 30 runs through my hometown and the wife's step-brother and family have a Rt 30 address. Need to give them a call! :)