WA HOO FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
easier to start a new journal then to bother finding the old one lol

Nicole had a blast at her first sleepover party. Jessie was a bit sick and then Miss Kim said Emma threw up about 1 pm and again at about 6 pm.....so I got her home early on Sunday.

This morning she was fine...whew....I thought for sure those kids were passing around some bug but Nicole didn't get anything (yet) so off to school she went.

I must say all Sat. night with no kid in the house was NICE haha

Monday---I got a few bills to pay (hate it) that I just haven't gotten around to putting on automatic payment yet (just lazy on my part lol)

gotta call the dentist and get my temp crown replaced with the new one and have to buy more teeth whitening gel.

gotta take my taxes to the accountant today--can't wait for my monster refund lol

gotta start getting tons of batches of goat milk soap started...orders are backing up but I don't care, the customers wait, I just keep blaming it all on cure time for the soaps haha

nothing much more today. should be quiet and easy basically.

Tony is taking all but 4 heifers to the sale today. His friend Big Jim is coming to help load and is bringing in his trailer also. So 2 trailers going to auction today. Tony's Dad real sick with flu like crud and he just is too tired to work the cows. He said take them all to the sale even the littlest heifers. So off they go lol

I am so damn glad we are unloading tons of animals. Life is so much easier. Shutting down the farm biz was the best decision in the world. I kinda fought the change, then I realized the change is a great thing haha screw farming, I wanna relax.

knee still hurts. watched tv with a heating pad and ice pack rotation last night. made the knee feel a bit better but honestly walking is getting hard....just a crappy knee problem which I hope improves soon, if not off to the Dr I go.

Moving slow this morning, and I don't care, and I am going to enjoy a slow day. cold but nice sun outside!

hope everyone has a great day too

WA HOO

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Morning FC......glad to hear that your little one had a fun experience. My 8 yr old won't sleep over....unless I come too ha! Not!
So no sleep overs for her....when she is a teen, she will want to make up for lost time though, I am sure.

Sorry to hear about your knee...are you developing arthritis or is it an injury?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Injury Dace

walking thru the barn area and wam, something popped and pulled in the back of my leg. now it is just a matter of healing lol
one day it is better than I twist or turn wrong and yikes haha

I'll live but it is getting in my way :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well wonderful morning of puke. Yup, that darn party made Nicole sick....ugh. well, who am I kidding, I knew since Jessie wasn't well and then Emma got sick....oh yea I saw this coming HA HA So she is home from school today to recover---she has a big day tomorrow. Every 9 weeks at school if you are a good kid and get in no trouble then they celebrate! Tomorrow is YMCA swim day. Yup, 3 hrs. of swimming. Ahh, nice school.

She should be fine. Nicole isn't overly sick...she puked one time this morning and seems to be on the mend already.

I had a bunch of errands to run, but that ain't happening with the kid home from schoo :p So today will be a whatever day. I don't care anymore, it gets done, it gets done, if it don't who cares...lol
will clean the house a bit more since I am trapped inside basically

WOW planning vacations. Having a blast wondering where I want to go....so far I got

8 days at Hunting Island SC booked in June (direct beach campground) Can't wait and it was only $153 for the week! :) And they said I can bring my metal detector in this state park. Wa hoo

3 days in August in Cherokee Mountains for Children's Trout Fish Tournament (oh yea, big deal, about 3000 people come and it is a carnival, tournament, etc)

Haven't booked yet but going to Lost Sea in Tennessee. Very cool largest underground lake. (July)

Haven't booked my beach trip---not sure if Myrtle or Cape Hatteras.
Gotta think on this one LOL (July)

I have to get Myrtle booked in October for Halloween. What a hoot that place is and the weekend is a blast! Gotta book now before it gets full. Beach halloweens are fab!

not sure about this one trip...either Dollywood in TN, Busch Gardens in VA, or (still maybe) thinking about Disney in FL

probably not disney tho cause I have alot of trips booked--probably next year.

I haven't done an amusement park in ages. Well, the local county fair is WAY cheap compared to these parks haha.....I checked out Dollywood and Busch and they are yikes...like $65 per person and like $57 for Nicole. So it will be like $175 to walk thru the entrance.
whew. Tony and I hate rides lol and Nicole can only do small kid rides.....but I know Dollywood has a great off area kid section. So I am leaning toward Dollywood and they have a nice campground close by to the park.

So thinking and booking my camping trips. OMG I love getting away.

Tony took all but 2 cows to the sale. YUP all gone but 2
WA HOO sold about 30 and what a relief. Put all the money in a CD for Nicole. Gotta get that college fund rolling LOL

Tony working mandatory overtime today which I love but he doesn't lol

everyone have a good day....sunny, bright, Carolina blue sky out there but chilly. not too bad today but possible freezing rain tonight? gotta go watch the news lol

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
and its always some thing stupid like walking along - never that you were fighting off intruders or a bar fight or something.

sheesh!

happy tuesday!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Ohio
:lol:

it is amazing what I live thru when younger, I said many a times I should be dead :gig from my adventures!

but take a step, damn deadly! :ep

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sounds like your in for a fun day. I hope the little one feels better.

Great job on the sale and the CD. That's good work!!!

Were heading for the desert next week. I need to clean the trailer, before it fills with dirt again. :lol: I hope it does not rain for us. I will need to check the 10 day out look.

Your vacations sound great. I just can't plan that far ahead. :idunno

Have a great day.

g