Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
DD is doing much better, swelling is down, and she feels better. Going to make her some more tea in a bit to make SURE she can go to school tomorrow. Now, I'm not feeling too hot. I ate something that didn't totally agree apparently. Probably all that dried fruit :lol: I don't care, it was yummy!! Needless to say though, we both stayed home from church today. I was going to have to stay with her anyway. I don't like leaving her home alone when she's sick. Never know what can happen :hu Maybe I'm paranoid, she IS 15, but there's just so much can go wrong, and we live soooooooooooooo far out in the boonies and all family has moved away...I just prefer to stay with her. If we lived closer to civilization, it'd be different. :p
Hope you're better soon. That homestead ain't gonna run itself! :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm still alive ya'll :lol: DD is better too. I HAVE to be better anyway, got moving to do tomorrow for Bro. M!! I have plants to start tomorrow too. Animals to feed...yadda yadda yadda. I can't be sick beyond a few days :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We almost got the truck loaded with steel to haul off. We got a big concrete bucket and an entire motor casing from a dozer....and then it started raining :rolleyes: I can tell it's gonna be a lovely day moving and hauling stuff. :lol: The ministry has 3 more days to get everything out of there, so we kinda HAVE to move stuff rain or shine *sigh* I'm off to work folks :p See ya when I see ya's :frow

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Not over worked :) It stayed dry here too for the most part. It rained a little this morning, and then that was it, it cleared up :woot We were able to get 12 freezers and refridgerators moved over to the new place, and have a bunch of palleted stuff and a few more freezers to move tomorrow. I have a new best friend :lol: This little 6 year old girl, very shy, her grandad says she usually doesn't talk to anyone, and everyone else was amazed to hear her voice there too :p and I just met her today, but I'm her best friend according to her. She worked alongside me most of the day, very good helper, and just the sweetest little thing. She had ice blue eyes and pretty long dirty blonde hair, just gorgeous! She's homeschooled, and was very interested in EVERYTHING we were doing, so as we went along I explained everything to her. We talked about electricity, and good conductors of electricity, the funny smell from the fork lift and why we could smell the fumes etc. etc. The kid was a sponge!! She picked me a dandelion, and told me I was like a pretty and nice white hen her grandpa has at his house :lol: whatever that means :hu I had fun with her. She says we have to "meet back up tomorrow" to get some more work done.

I stopped by and got a few groceries this afternoon after we got done. Made me wish my garden was up and growing. Everything has gotten so expensive...especially products you don't usually get coupons for...ya know...like ACTUAL REAL FOOD :/ Anyway, I was STARVING, so I came straight home and cooked a big whopping burger and a bunch of fries and stuffed my face :lol: Homemade bun, homemade ranch dressing as a low sodium dip for my fries, and very little mustard, and it as SO GOOD :drool I skipped lunch today. We got busy getting the load of steel ready, and feeding, then got in a rush to get gone to help Bro M. so I completely forgot. My belly reminded me about 4 o'clock it was time to EAT! So here I sit fat and sassy ;) So how have ya'll been today?! :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Nasty ice this morning. rain now, cube monkey land was a pain

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
You really should think about just becoming a farmer instead of stayin a monkey the rest of your life :lol: