Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Actually, I was looking a puppies on line and found 1 that looked like what I'm looking for. But, as much as I'd love to take a ride tomorrow and go and look at her, I know I'm not ready for a puppy. We need to move first-unless hubby changes his mind.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
My couch potatoes!

3685_besties.jpg

But taters aside, I bet your new little friend was so excited to have someone take the time to explain things to her. At that age, it's usually "because I said so"! Patience can be difficult.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Go get it Deb :p Just kiddin ;) You'll be glad ya waited!

I gotta go, going to call my mom, and then going to soak in a hot bath and crawl in bed. I'm tired, and have it to do all over again tomorrow.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
snapshot said:
My couch potatoes!

http://sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/3685_besties.jpg

But taters aside, I bet your new little friend was so excited to have someone take the time to explain things to her. At that age, it's usually "because I said so"! Patience can be difficult.
Well by the end of the day I was running a bit low on patience too. She's a straight up chatterbox :lol:

ETA: Cute doggies all sprawled out there :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Buffy, I don't like either dogs or cats in large numbers. There are so many cats out at the farm now that it's hard to walk-I'm constantly tripping over cats. And, I have to constantly kick them out of my tack shed. And, I hate it!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Woke up to the cops and real estate agents :D They're about to clean up the house next door and put it on the market :woot I offered help, but they had it contracted already. I'm just glad it's getting CLEANED!! :weee Also, have the pup rehomed. The cop that came with the agents to open up the house is supposed to come back and get her sometime this week :woot No more duck killer!!! She really is a great dog, but not for here :( I love the little fathead, but I can't have a duck murderer hanging around.

I'm off here shortly to help Bro. M again. Hopefully we can get it done in the next few days. Can't do much today though, DH had to have the truck to go to Huntsville to his orientation for work. So I have the old beater that barely will haul itself anymore. No sense going unless they need a cleanup crew. :hu

If he doesn't need us, I'll be in the mom cave the rest of the day playin in the blessed dirtness and seeds :D :D :D :D