Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've come up w/a solution four your DD. Get one of these. Then, the next time she acts up let her have one. :D :hide

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Goodness Deb, your mean bone is showing too now :lol: I LIKE it! :p She could probably do for a good wallop with one of those...I know I could have used it at that age ;) She hasn't been too bad today. She has been helpful with minimal whining, and only backtalked once...I don't know what she did with the child from last week, but I hope she squished her, stuffed her in a box and mailed her to Jupiter with no return address! For those that NEED it, Ritalin is SUCH a beautiful thing! I tell ya no lie!

We wound up getting a small loan. :hide I hate credit...it's da boogeyman waiting to catch ya slippin...scares me to death, but we danced with the old devil today to get us through till hubs gets checks rolling in. I feel SO dirty :gig

I gotta go pick up a few things here shortly. Taking DD with me just to get the poor wittle thang out of the house. Bless it, she has been here ALL DAY :ep :lol: Ah well, ya know how kids get ancy..

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ritalin is a wonderful thing for those who need it. My DS was one of those so I know how it is. Glad its working!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
military school.
:lol: There is a thought ;) She'd scream uncle the first day, she can NOT take definitive orders and maintain composure :p

I edited because my computer for whatever reason has been stupid and skipping letters I type. What was sent made no sense :/

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when that happens? Mine wants to skip the "i" most of the time.... it keeps tellnng me there's no "i" in ...well.. in anythng...