Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
sorry, was working the website. forgot I had this tab open..

Rain all day, snow tonight.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I had plans for the truck, but DH had to go to work today. :hu Now I dunno what to do :lol: Maybe he won't have to work all day, and I can get it done when he gets back. There's a load of scrap on the truck now.....at work....with hubs. *sigh* I'll be glad when he gets his company truck!!!!

*wanders off to poke around at something else for a while*

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Be nice if he dropped off the load of scrap for you.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
He didn't, but only because he didn't go that way ;) I didn't even drop it off when he got back with the truck. We went and bought a chainsaw and feed to get things rolling around here. Niecey came home with me. We made burger buns, and chicken nuggets and patties, AND we sealed the foundation of the house to keep the cold out. My bedroom isn't fridgid tonight :D Niecey girl did good :) She is being a flamin brat though :lol: Of all things children do, there is one in particular that gets under my skin so bad I could string them up by their pinky toes, and that's asking over and over and over till you give in. Begging will get ya a whoopin real fast around here, and she is teetering on the edge of getting one. It sucks, because I've not seen her in several weeks. Darn 8 year olds :p We have watched Hook, ate ice cream, she helped with EVERYTHING, she showed off her piano skills to everyone, we have plans to work in the greenhouse tomorrow together(where I swore children were NOT allowed) and have generally had a good time. But the begging... :smack :lol: I got so aggravated a minute ago, I raised my voice to her a bit and told her to find something to do for a little while, and she is cleaning(she likes it, dunno where she got THAT gene):p and she is content. That should last until the end of this post :th

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
When my kids were little, we were in a store and they kept asking me to buy them this, buy them that until I got tired of hearing it. After all, they KNEW I wouldn't buy them the stuff. I finally had had enough. I stopped dead and held out my arm. I told them, feel my arm. They gave me puzzled looks, but did so. Then I asked them, do I feel like I'm made out of money? They replied, no. So I told them, then stop asking me to buy you everything. That shut them up-at least for that trip. :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
She is happily playing with the dog now. We're about to have to go to bed. We have to be up at 2:30 a.m. DH has to leave Counce at 4 a.m. to go pick up his company truck in Cherokee Alabama :D It feels weird being a Superintendents wife again :lol: We used to have to be _____ at ___ on a regular basis. I remember once we pulled the travel trialer into, and paid for our spot at one camp site, got the slides out, got to cooking a bite for lunch, and got the call to be at such and such place at such and such time that this job was shut down and it was only a few hours away to the next one and guess how much time we had to get there...uh huh..a couple hours :p Moments notice. At least this time he found out today that he has to be there tomorrow, and we don't have to take our personal vehicle :hu Blessings come in all shapes and sizes ;)

I gotta get the rugrat in the bed and hit the hay myself. I am gonna be so totally worthless tomorrow :p But, of course, I has plans already :D And the scary part is, so does niecey :lol:

Night folks!