Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Boogity said:
What did you guys think of the halftime show?
In short, I think Beyonce is a sick egocentric exhibitionist, and living proof of attitude making an otherwise pretty woman absolutely hideous. If she'd only wear decent clothes....and KEEP THEM ON..she does have talent, it's too bad that's not what she allows to lead and shine through. Everything else must shine first :sick I always dislike her act, no matter where. It's always sleazy and cheap. She's the most well paid hooker in the country and it's truly sad that she lowers herself in such a way. The media loves a train wreck :/

I LOVED the Dodge commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the bestest part of the whole thing, and worth the torture of actually halfway watching the game and that nasty halftime show that I barely paid attention to.
We always record it so we can skip through half time :/

The Budweiser commercial with the man/horse brought tears to my eyes! To love something so much, then have to part with it, and find out it still loves and remembers you too :hit Although, I bet that horse was in BIG trouble for running off like that :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yes, that one was cute as well. But the farmer one really struck a chord with me, because that's ultimately the goal for who i want to be. Ya know...when i grow up :lol:

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I saw the farmer commercial and the Clydesdale one on the internet. I loved both of them!!!!! I did make Superbowl appetizers. Just didn't turn on the tv.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We are building a Salatin style chicken tractor :D We got the rest of the materials today. I also went to look at a truck at a car lot where we have bought a few vehicles before, and got gifted 2 squares of shingles because he wanted them out of the truck :lol: Weird, but whatever, we'll use them :D
We're having a ton of leftovers tonight so I don't hafta cook :woot

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hi jamie. Pardon me while I stuff my face :lol: Pizza, buffalo chicken, meatloaf, grilled chicken breast, and deer tenderloin for dinner :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That'd go great with this chicken!!!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
chicken parm, too, just eating eggplant and a BIG glass of water