Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Will you post pictures as you build your chicken tractor? Pretty please????!!!!!!!! I keep showing dh ideas in the hopes he will get started soon!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Will you post pictures as you build your chicken tractor? Pretty please????!!!!!!!! I keep showing dh ideas in the hopes he will get started soon!
Ok, I can.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yay! I want to see it too! Do you ever watch Farm Kings? We love it, and they apply his methods all the time.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
YES I LOVE that show!!!! we're adapting their feeder system to the tractor. We're using a gutter instead of PVC. :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
Yay! I want to see it too! Do you ever watch Farm Kings? We love it, and they apply his methods all the time.
OK, for some reason, I read that as Frog Kings, and was really wondering what kind of show it was!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: These guys are good, I love their family and that show. The sister is a little weird though...

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
YES I LOVE that show!!!! we're adapting their feeder system to the tractor. We're using a gutter instead of PVC. :D
I saw that episode and thought that was genius! DH said we built our coop wrong to do that though :( Bummer

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
SSDreamin said:
OK, for some reason, I read that as Frog Kings, and was really wondering what kind of show it was!
Frog Kings :gig You crack me up Deb!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It could be adapted!! Just cut a hole in the side. I'm also hooking up a top side watering system with a 5 gallon bucket and nipples. I hope it works well. If so, we'll be tractoring a LOT of roos this year in that thing, and will build another soon.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well nobody is talking now, so i'm getting off here and gonna talk to R and DH for a bit :D See ya'll tomorrow!!!!! I'll get started on those pics and try to get each step along the way of the tractor. I still gotta find those dang wheels I have around here somewhere...

Laters :frow