Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We actually talked about one time a loooooong time ago J.C. Addison J for DH's name, combined with C for my name, and I had a baby uncle who was named JC, and my granfathers initials is J.C. Addison was from Moonlighting lol!

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Congratulations, my wish for you is HAPPINESS and a healthy little one.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Okay joke is over...I am NOT pregnant really. But I do wonder if my MIL has heard yet that I am :lol: I bet she has :p

I got a travel trailer yesterday, and got it set up, and will be moving out sometime this weekend or early next week. We are seperating and I guess we'll see if we miss each other. The last 10 years have been difficult, and at this point, i'm making no plans to return. DH and I are friends for now, unless he changes his mind. I don't wish him any ill will or anything, just can't live with him. We still get along, and we've had more fun since we "broke up" than we have ever in the last 10 years :th I do iritate him I think because I'm happy but I can't help that...wouldn't if I could :p

That's my update :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Crap, gotta go, new episode of Farm kings on GAC, for those who HAVEN'T watched...you should! :D :D :D :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Never heard of it, so I guess I'm going to have to google it. If you like it, it's bound to be good. :lol:

WBF, I hope everything works out for you. I think of you often, and have wondered how you're making out.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's so awesome sis!

I'm making out like a bandit :p Not really, but :lol: Gotta laugh, right? Life is funny indeed!!

I'm doing okay for someone starting over from scratch ;) I don't want any part of the house, so IF it comes to divorce, IF that is even remotely feasible...then it shouldn't be very complicated :hu I know how to live without much, been doing it for a looooooooooong time, and i DON'T want to take from the kids. I didn't invest so much in them to strip everything away from them and their family and future. That'd be cruel and selfish. So, I'm good with what I have :) My lil trailer is actually quite cozy and quaint. I don't require much, have never been high maintenance, and HATE to clean with a fiery purple passion :lol: Most of my work is outdoors anyway. :hu I don't really need or want for anything. :) So, basically, I'm good. I can be happy in a shoebox :p

Besides, J is giving me the truck, and we both agree we don't wanna fight about "stuff" because it just isn't worth it. I really wish more folks would separate and divorce more peacefully for the kids sakes if for no other reason :/ Some folks are just greedy and retarded and can't help themselves though...... :rolleyes:

I was born naked with nothing but what folks gave me, i can't take any of it with me when i die....yep, not worth the drama :gig