Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
When you do move, is it going to be onto someone's property or what?

Hope you feel better.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Moved, slept in the camper last night, was AWESOME, slept like a baby! It's so quiet out there, and yes I am on someones property. They have 216 acres of hunting land and pasture, and I am on a tiny little slice of that :lol: Going to help clean up a yard here shortly, gotta get breakfast and get my butt moving. Cows were out this morning, so we wrapped that up and I'm having breakfast now. :) Life is good! See y'all laters :frow

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So far my adventures have been working my butt off :lol: So far so good, got a jam packed day tomorrow, likely won't even get home till well after dark. We did yard work and animal feeding all day today. Tomorrow is moving cattle, food truck, and volunteering to serve dinner to a bunch of smelly fishermen ;) It's gonna be fun though. LOVIN my new life! :woot

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Glad to hear that. Hope things work out well for you.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well since my last post I have killed and cut up and frozen a couple dozen chickens, caught a few free ones, and hatched a bunch at the house. Not much of an update, but there it is :p Things have been going pretty well aside from some a holes that treat me different and have disrespected me since me and J are seperated, but they got theirs coming. I found out who told the lies to keep us from fostering my little cousins, and a few other things that aren't any surprise either. J is going to therapy and figuring some things out for himself as well. So far I am counting my blessings about not being here. And for the fat troll that keeps reading my page, go ahead and tell it, I don't really care anymore, my life is beautiful and there are TONS of possibilities in my very near future so suck on that a while :)

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Been wondering how you were. Do you have access to the internet in your trailer, or do you need to go elsewhere to get on line?

And, I HATE it when people treat you differently just because your situation changes. You're still the same person, so why treat you differently?