Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
What happened to DD's car? :pop

That is awful of her boss, and that is not safe at all.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We're having a little trouble with the electrical stuff. She needs a new battery, and there is a bad connection somewhere, we just have yet to find the time to locate it and resolve the issue. Run run run...it's all we do around here anymore :/

On the bright side, some of the people I have been running for, are deciding not to be my friend anymore :lol: Oh BOO HOO people, they'll miss the things I did for them, and I will NOT miss the extra work involved ;) I don't know why people thinks that will offend or hurt my feelings anyway, if they don't wanna be my friend...it's certainly not MY loss! Sheesh...the audacity of some folks :rolleyes: Ya try to be nice to some people...be my friend for who I am, NOT what I can do for you, or get out of my face....aint nobody got time fo dat :p

Anywho...I made pizzas today and that will serve as lunch and dinner, so I am relaxing, and it is getting old already...relaxing is boring. I'm gonna go find something to do. Facebook gets dumber and dumber every time I get on there. All the drama and little passive aggressive remarks from some of ^^^^those people, just got a bunch of jerks deleted from my page AND blocked. I hope they can take a hint and stay out of my yard too :p I really DON'T have time for the idiocy or to stroke their little egos. I can't figure out why I was friends with them to start with :/ Maybe I need a CT scan....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I have a few local friends left lol! They are the kind that is REAL, and not fake, so I count my blessings. Things, I feel, are about to get way harder and i don't need a bunch of sandbaggers weighing me down anyway. I hope they have learned a few things from me over time...but i'm sure they haven't :/

Well I got out there and tinkered with hubs on the truck for a few minutes and chopped some weeds down and threw to the cows and goats....it's HOT out there :lol: I gathered eggs and came back in the cool. The old water pump is off, and the new one will be in by Thursday. I'll be glad when this heat wave is over. I think I am gonna let DH take the car tomorrow and that way I can get motivated to get some things done here at the house instead of out of the house.

We let the cows out to graze earlier, well, two of them, the other one is an escape artist and so he is on punishment and had to stay in his fence. :lol: I gave him a little grain as hush money ;) He seemed content, and the other two made great lawn mowers for about 2 hours.

Most of my peas and green beans did NOT come up out there. I'm thinking of just letting the cows have it too. We wouldn't get enough for anything but seed off of it anyway except for the late corn, which I don't know if it will finish out anyway either. We supposedly planted it at the right time, but it is awfully small to be able to produce before frost.....I guess we'll see on that one. I have never planted late corn before, so I really wouldn't know. :hu

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We had a patch of late corn, and the coons devoured every bit of it. Best success with a large main patch...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My ducky got killed :( I think he overheard me wanting runner ducklings from Pinky and offed himself via head on collision with a car :hit Poor ducky!!!!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh im sorry hun!
stupid duck, they think they are invinsible!