Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I cant offer any sage word of advice, but I can offer HUGE hugs!
love you hunny!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Good, because I have had all the advice I can handle lol! I love you too sis!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I haven't forgotten Buff, I just don't see any movement at this point. I'm not gonna argue Gods presence. I'm just saying, He's not helping for whatever reason. Maybe He's helping by not helping, but that's not particularly helpful from my point of view. That is all.

ETA: And I SERIOUSLY DON'T want to get into THAT conversation, with you, or anyone else.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. Genesis 3:16

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

Im giving you these not to provoke you, but to remind you. :) For all the times you reminded me. :)

I'm now exiting the forum, and this thread for a day or two.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sis, you have every right to your feelings and anybody that says different - I'll punch 'em for you. :smack

Just know I'm thinking about you and hoping and wishing that things turn around...

:hugs

p.s. That was not a threat, lol! I'm a non violent person - just my way of showing support...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks for respecting my wishes Buff, really, that's really nice :rolleyes: :smack

fem :lol: I am non violent as well...usually, but people are pushing every button I have lately :rant

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
WEll, I can't say I know how you feel, but I know how I felt when DH was laid off a couple years back and it was pure TERROR! At that time we had two car payments that were nearly $1200 a month... utilities, credit cards... thankfully NO house note. I have a job, but I make about 1/3 of what DH's salary was... he was off for 4 months and ended up taking a job a thousand miles away so we had to live apart for 8 months.. it was hell!

The only constant in life is change, so I'm hoping that your next change will be a change for the better!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks. Had to fight to get his unemployment last time. NOT looking forward to that again :/ It only took 8 weeks :smack He looked today...nothing :hu It's gonna be a crappy winter again, as if the cold isn't depressing enough. We're supposed to get snow Thanksgiving, which means ice for us. I just wanna crawl under a rock right now.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Not going to try and offer any scriptures right now cuz I know you don't want to hear it. But remember, I'm here if you need me. And I'll be praying for you. :hugs