Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm a bit ill this morning. As soon as I woke up, my friend texted me that the city is making him get rid of his potbelly that I gave, his then 5 year old DD, OVER A YEAR AGO because of one mean witch of a neighbor complaining. Why can people not just mind their own stinkin business?! The pig will be coming home here shortly. I have to go get her. My little sweet girl is crying. Picking on a kid really gripes my hiney to the fullest. That woman better keep her nose inside while I'm there picking up that pig or she's gonna get an earfull :rant And right after Christmas no less, she should be ashamed! This woman just moved in a few months ago, back at the end of the summer, and has caused nothing but grief since she got there. Hateful evil rotten troll of a human being GRRRR!!! Nothing makes me madder than some jerk deliberately making a kid upset for no good reason. For crying out loud, it's a pet, and nobody, not even the landlord, has issue with the animal being there, or the cops for that matter, because we know all of the local police, and most have been to his house, because we are all friends and go to church together. UGH, it's just frustrating!!!

So, off to rescue I go, me and the DD. :( I hate rescues, because they're always hurtful in some way.

I'm hoping for a good rest of the day after this. I know my baby girl is gonna get me more upset when I get there though because she is gonna cry *sigh* I just have no tolerance for people like that neighbor.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Not cool. Who is making them remove the pig? Can't they argue that there were no complaints before? That just sucks. Can she come visit the pig at your place?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
The state is making them remove the pig, and yes, she will be able to visit her at my place. The city didn't/wouldn't make them remove the pig, so the woman complained to the state department. She never made a peep while I was there. And, no, there had been no other complaints. That is why the city never made him get rid of her. It just irks the crap outta me!!

I got her. She is very gentle and friendly, so she was easily loaded. My sweet hubby is building her a pen right now. Poor kiddo was distraught, but i reassured her I would not get rid of her and she can come stay with me Spring Break and visit with her "poo piggy" which made her giggle for a half second...better than nothing i guess. :( Still sucks, she loves that pig! Another mutual friend showed up and whisked her off to McDonalds for a happy meal :sick but it took her mind off her pig leaving at least for a bit.

Oh, and I forgot to tell y'all I REALLY did get a phonebook for Christmas....my mom is a trip. She gave me that because when I am out, I call her if I need a number to a business and ask her to look it up :p It was a joke, gag gift, but all things considered it was pretty funny.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Omg phone book is hilarious!
Aww glad the sweet piggy is safe with you. What a nasty person. She'll get her due some day. We may never know it but those things always catch up to people.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hate that sort of thing happening. When I eventually do move, I don't want any neighbors for quite some distance.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Granted he does live in town, and has close neighbors, but the little pig doesn't even smell or get loud....and yeah, that WILL come back to her...always does. She is a happy little girl right now, she has a nice gated 8x12 pallet shelter now all to her little self. She was sharing about the same size with a small dog, they were best friends. I hope she doesn't get too lonely. I plan on getting her a husband this weekend :p He will be a borrowed husband...cause I aint housing another crazy boar forever, but my cousin has one that should we say....needs to settle down a bit. He has been molesting their Pug LOL! So maybe he can come visit and get it all out of his system for a bit :p