Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well give me 6 months lol I'm getting ducklings, as I don't really want to eat a yard bird I'm not familiar with how it was raised.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I've got to move things again...for the eleventybillionth time in the last few years. Was supposed to have a yard sale this weekend to "destuff" my stuff some more and...rain..so I have 2 loads to go pack up, haul back 30 miles and re store. Was hoping to not have to move ANY of it back but....well that's life eh? Laters taters!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah so now I'm working on other non self sufficient type projects...ugh

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I both hate and love destuffing my stuff. I hate to have to dig it all out and make the hard decisions....you know the kind~I haven't used this in 6 yrs but if I suddenly needed it, they are pricey to buy new...blah, blah, blah.

But, when it's all gone it's like I lost a thousand pounds at once! I feel FREE! :weee

Nowadays I try to stay destuffed as much as possible, but a little creeps in every year, so we do a yearly destuffing. :D

Cindi, good luck with your destuffing! May you feel light as a cloud afterwards. :clap

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks Bee! I got a little heavy into couponing and my "stockpile" is ridiculous, but thankfully dwindling. And...I may have somehow wound up with a few extra KitchenAid mixers...:hide I gotta get rid of quite a bit of "stuff" still....I should probably have my butt kicked for buying some of it, but when stores are giving things away....and I do donate a LOT also. Some of this will be donated before it's over.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:he:barnie:somad Some people in my life are bout to get :smackfor for ever....I'll be glad when my life is back to my normal. I need peace and solitude before I snap on my biological links to this world. That is all. Just another Saturday.