Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's salvaged. Still a long one. Almost 7 and I just got "home" from work. Garage cleaning tomorrow and contacting my buyer of things unwanted :D

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dang, that was a looooooong day! I snuck out early with my boss's blessing. YAY - except I'm working tomorrow...eh. We're taking the kids to Dave and Busters for their end of the year 'fun day'. How hard can that be? And, technically it's only a half-day so not so bad.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Good deal! Off early is good!!!!! I got another client added to my schedule for next week.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know where/when to start...y'all have me(I was already but I'm blaming y'all because I love you SO much) wanting animals again. Because of my situation I can't have polar bears or unicorns because I don't have the space/time/own place. I do have the option of temporary "storage" which is an awful word to use when speaking of animals but whatever..my whole life is in "storage" at the moment...so I need another source of income as well to get this show on the road....actually this should be a whole new thread....I'm going to post outside of my journal for this......come find me being random and incoherent somewhere with a new topic....not sure where to put this but....I'm not hard to find just follow the smell of crazy

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm mentally exhausted for today, have gotten nothing done. I'm going to eat and go to bed.