Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
And I hate my current job. That's not helping.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Being unsure of my "wait period" I don't want to change jobs at the moment either because that could potentially rock the boat too hard one way and dump me overboard for sure. Patience. Yeah patience. I'm bout out. It's complicated. And nerve wracking.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks tort! lol I'm mainly talking to myself...because my mind is racing again. I do that a lot lately because certain uncertainties are giving me anxiety.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Uncertainty is maybe the worst feeling. You're waiting on a lot. Minimalism helps me cope with uncertainty. I bet your yard sale will be a relief!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm getting off here to start my list so my mind is occupied. I really feel like I should have one of those cool jackets that's sleeves tie on the back right now.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My yard sale better be an absolute stark raving success beyond all hopes and dreams or I might just snap :lol:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:hugs Anxiety and having to wait is the pits, I know. I'm impatient as heck too. Fingers crossed for a fabulous yard sale do not be too sweet on the deals, hey. You need to look after YOU here, not the bargain hunters. We've done clear out sales before, when moving and emigrating and I swear if people even think you are anxious to get rid of an item they'll push their luck.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Stressed out... I hear you there! Hope you are able to de-stress, whether it's by checking things off or merely organizing your brain to better handle it all!

I'm sorta writing myself a list right now actually. So much to do, and a lot of uncertainty here as well.