Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've been up and I've been down. One thing about being down, you got nowhere to go but up. You are ascending.

Attachments

• IMG008-1.jpg
    IMG008-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 134

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I sure am! I love that as a community we are so encouraging to each other! Y'all are great people!! :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I just heard a long time pastor friend of mine just passed away about 4 hours ago.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So sorry. Life is full of loss. But life is also full of everything wonderful. It's a balance. Big hugs.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Good morning folks! I have a wake to attend today. My pastor friend was 79, so he lived a good long life, and he died in the garden. He wanted some radishes. His son was picking them for him when he collapsed. Massive heart attack and gone, just like that. He died happy, around his family, not like so many that suffer and are connected to wires and hoses and the such. He was a good man, and I imagine he's sitting on the other side with all the radishes he could handle lol! Bless his family, they will miss him dearly as does his friends. His daughter is my doctor friend, and she is tore up, but relieved at the same time, that it was quick and he died doing what he wanted, living life on his terms.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is the best way to go. My grandmother, who was agoraphobic, died of a massive heart attack cooking breakfast a few months ago. She would have been happy to be at home and not a hospital.

I hope your friend finds peace knowing he passed doing something he enjoyed:hugs