Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh...and 10:35 pm last night...16 hours ago...I smoked my last last cigarette I hope. I need shot in the head for ever starting, but whatever. And yes, I AM in a pissy mood at the moment. How long does it take to not feel like a raging lunatic I wonder? I can't remember how bad it was the time I quit for a week, but I don't recall feeling like such an a**hole.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wish i could quit. I tried for a week once. Didnt work out

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah you better get to praying :lol: I'm mad. No reason. Just mad. I seem to recall a calmness before, but I don't know how long that took. Right now....I hate everything. The air, the floor, pizza pockets...it all pisses me off :hu

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Took me about a week of serious anger... 3 years ago. I quit when I was super sick so that helped. DH has been trying for a long time but we have issues with his "attitude" when he quits lol.

Good luck, seriously it's hard but you can do it!!!

(edit- I also quit when I was pregnant but it was like duh, I have to quit now and did so immediately when I knew... OI didn't want it to sound like I smoked when I was pregnant, haha)

Last edited:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
If I wait on a pregnancy to quit I will smoke till I die. I've never been pregnant, and at 40, the odds ain't looking good for that in the future either. I hate everything still, and I feel like crap. I have a problem with my attitude when I'm trying to quit too. I'm gonna try to just sleep lol