Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
EAT a plug of chewing tobacco? :sick:sick

Hope the dreams let up for you. I remember my dreams periodically--no consistency at all. Sometimes I wonder if they have significance or not. Some appear to, and others are obscure!

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ewwww, I hate that! The night before DH's surgery I dreamed it was ME getting the surgery... only it wasn't his doc doing the surgery - it was the guy who coaches our students AND, he was doing it with me in a recliner in his living room. I backed right outta that surgery, lol!

This was an actual laugh out loud moment! My family's like "Why are you laughing?"

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It was pretty freaky - and while I was in the recliner he wheeled me under the living room light so he could see better - that's when I got up and RAN, lol! I usually don't remember dream details, but I remembered everything about that dream, lol!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Easier said than done. I'm not so far, doesn't mean I won't though. Just have to fight through the first couple weeks to get beyond the strongest cravings...so I've been told...I've never quit for that long before. I've smoked since I was 17. I'm 40. So...been a smoker over half my life. I started because of my anxiety. At that time my male biological was stalking me and beating my ass every chance he got. My nerves were shot. I picked up smoking to help with the shaking. It worked. Now it sucks.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
This is a hard thing to do, but if you got this far, you can definitely do it! :hugs

When I quit first time (for two weeks), someone told me to sip grape juice when I got bad cravings. I vaguely remember that helping a bit. Second time round I used electronic cigs. Wonderful, wonderful things they are. Took me a bit to get used to them, but they are great and really helped. When I got diagnosed with cancer, ironically, I needed a crutch and and picked up smoking again. Yes, I know… The doctor said to me smoking is the LAST thing you should be doing, with your health history now. I'm going to try CHANTIX® next. I'm a wimp, I know lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Addiction makes the strongest people weak. We got this sumi! Or...maybe we got this. Hopefully we got this. Thanks Buff! I hope you're right!