Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
You DO have this WBF.
Keep your eyes on the prize. Every time you think about it, and don't do it, you're saving money. SO think of all the money you haven't spent by quitting. It will add up quickly! And then you'll be able to afford all the chocolate in the world!
It really does end up being mind over matter, and it just takes focus and paying attention to what you're doing.
I'm positive you can get through this!!
We are here to cheer you on, of course!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:huI can't have animals. *sigh* back to square one. The person that was going to buy my truck backed out of the deal. I'm currently having a cigarette :hide Sometimes I just want to run away. My life is just complicated right now. Just damn complicated. And I'm tired of swimming upstream. I've got to take a step back, and get my mind to where I can be objective, and reassess. That may take me a week or so. My emotions are all over the place right now. Life is frustrating me. I feel restrained and it's smothering my spirit!!! I have a seminar to go to this afternoon after work, maybe I will glean some inspiration from that. I really really need a break where I can breathe a little. The last few years have felt like I'm lost in a maze and keep hitting a brick wall....every time I think I may find a way out...smh! And no, I'm not feeling sorry for myself or getting depressed, I'm getting pissed actually, and for me that's motivational. I have some very difficult life altering decisions to make. I'm enjoying the road I'm on immensely but it's not taking me the direction I feel I need to be going.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
During my divorce many years ago - anger was the motivation I used. I got a degree, got a job and learned to take care of myself. Anger can work for you as long as you don't let it take over completely! I know you'll land on your feet, but there might be some tripping and slipping along the way.

Enjoy that ONE cigarette - and don't do that again young lady! Would it be easier for you to just smoke one fewer cigarette a day and cut down gradually?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I tried cutting back. I went from 30 a day to 10 a day to 40 a day within a week. Not sure it was working the way it should. I'm done looking for answers. I'm about to just do what I always do and bulldoze a new trail. Tired of the stop signs.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks Buff, love you buddy! It's getting better, I'm just impatient.